EXHIBITION SCHEDULE (Including Move-In & Move-Out Details)
TARGET MOVE-IN MAP - Coming Soon!
***Exhibitors may arrive as early as 6:30am on Monday, 6 May and as early as 7:00am on Tuesday - Thursday, 7-9 May. Any other arrangements must be made in advance with Aleigha Frazier - firstname.lastname@example.org.***
NRG PARK IS CLOSED TO ALL EXHIBITORS ON SUNDAY, 5 May 2024.
Booth Move in begins Monday, 29 April 2024 at noon. Please refer to the target move-in map above for your date/time. Request for additional time must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
All booths must be fully set by 1700 hours on Saturday, 4 May 2024. NRG Park is closed to all exhibitors on Sunday, 5 May 2024.
SPECIAL RULES - SHOW DAYS:
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor on show days.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
SPECIAL RULES - MOVE IN & MOVE OUT:
- No open-toed shoes during move-in or move-out.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed on the show floor during move-in or move-out.
- POV’s – Someone must remain with the vehicle at all times while at the loading dock.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management so special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
If you will NOT begin set-up until Saturday, 4 May 2024 after NOON, you MUST notify Show Management via the Late Set-Up Notification form.
Please be sure to pre-order any services you may need ahead of time in order to avoid delays on-site such as furniture, electricity, and carpet. Exhibitors who have not notified show management of late arrival, and carpet has not been ordered, the exhibitor will be assumed a no-show and carpet will be forced at the exhibitor's expense and space will be resold.
Privately Owned Vehicles (POV) are defined as cars, pick-up trucks, vans, small tow trailers, and other trucks less than 12 feet. If you will be delivering your booth items by way of POV, please refer to the document below that correlates with the area your booth is located.
NRG Center Exhibitors (PDF) - Coming Soon!
NRG Parkway Exhibitors (PDF) - Coming Soon!
ARRIVALS IN A STRAIGHT TRUCK/BOBTAIL TRUCK, CONTRACT CARRIERS, AND TRUCKS OVER 12 FEET
Must check in at the Freeman Marshalling Yard.
Marshalling Yard Driving Directions - Coming Soon!
Map to the Marshalling Yard - Coming Soon!
Dismantling Hours and Important Instructions - Coming Soon!